Capital Group for Grameen Foundation (CG4GF) exists to raise awareness of Grameen Foundation’s work to empower the poor and contribute skills and funds to bring the world closer to the end of poverty.
We’ve learned a lot in 2015…and now it is time to take action!
CG4GF has set an ambitious goal of raising $200,000 in 2015 – and we’re almost there.
Won’t you help?
Join us in empowering poor families by making a donation today!
It’s been quite a year for the Capital Group for Grameen Foundation (CG4GF) team and we’re excited about all the 2015 activities we’ve enjoyed together:
- Education. We co-hosted an educational panel with Kiva supporters to talk about poverty at large and how we can fight it.
- Volunteering. CG Associates from Indiana and Singapore offices lent their expertise on two poverty-focused volunteer projects through Grameen Foundation’s Bankers Without Borders program.
- Special speakers. The Irvine office welcomed Grameen Foundation Asia CEO, Christopher “Happy” Tan, for a special presentation on poverty in Asia and the LAO office hosted Grameen Foundation founder, Alex Counts, for a brown bag Q&A.
- Live Video Chat with the Field. CG offices across the U.S. joined a live video chat in honor of Global Poverty Day and had a chance to ask questions of Colombian coffee farmer benefitting from our support.
- Gala Sponsorship. CG sponsored a table at the Grameen Foundation gala in Washington DC and filled it with attendees in our DC, Indiana, and L.A. offices.
- Celebration Dinner. Year-end celebration event at the home of Darcy and Richard Kopcho, featuring a TAP Associate who completed a rotation with Grameen Foundation this fall and a presentation on our volunteer projects.
Stay tuned for more information about ways you can get involved and quarterly activities to come in 2016!
For more information, please email grameenfoundationcommittee [at] capgroup.com.
Grameen Foundation contact : Kari Hammett-Caster at 206-325-6690 x209 or khammett-caster [at] grameenfoundation.org