Vote for Grameen Foundation!
Help Grameen Foundation win $50,000! It only takes two minutes to vote!
Grameen Foundation has been selected as a semi-finalist in Ashoka Changemakers' Powering Economic Opportunity competition for our work to provide mobile phone-based services and business opportunities to some of the poorest women and men in Indonesia.
We need your help to get to make it to the top 10 before Aug. 10 and take us one step closer to a $50,000 grant to help more poor families work their way out of poverty!
Vote today for Grameen Foundation’s “Mobile Microfranchising in Indonesia” project at http://bit.ly/VoteForGF! Scroll down to read more detailed instructions if youu have any trouble. If you use an email account to register when you vote, you can vote once from each email account you have.
1. Visit the link here: http://bit.ly/VoteForGF
2. Click on the green vote button on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. A page will pop up that prompts you to confirm your vote by creating a log-in name or using your Facebook account.
To create an account with your email address (remember, you can vote once from each email address you have!):
- Fill in the blank fields and the code that appears on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on “Create a New Account” and a pop-up box will appear that reads “Notifications”
- Check the email account that corresponds with the email address you entered
- Open the confirmation email sent to you by Ashoka and click on the link that appears in the first sentence
- This link will direct you to a page that has another “Notifications” box
- Click on the close (x) button and refresh your browser to confirm that your vote worked – the button should now appear green and read “remove vote”
If you use the Facebook Connect button:
- It will prompt you to log into your facebook account
- A pop up box will appear – click on the “allow” button