This job is not FLA Exempt.
Position Title: Operations Associate
Status: Part-Time (20-24hrs)
Job Summary: The Operations Associate will work in coordination with and report to the Seattle Office Manager to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently and will assist the Office Manager on special projects, such as event planning and meeting logistics. In addition, the Operations Associate will be responsible for managing key vendor relationships, which includes, negotiating service and payment terms and ensuring timely payment of all invoices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with vendor management and prepares expense reports for the Operations and IT departments
- Coordinates with Finance to process and track invoices for the Operations and IT departments, works to create efficiencies and streamline processes
- Assists with Event Coordination (ex. Meeting logistics, arranging travel for guests, accommodations, catering, and other elements as required)
- Manages the office operations, ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently; orders office supplies and maintains supply cabinet, etc.
- Manages the EVP’s calendar and schedules appointments; arranges travel , creates expense reports, and provides administrative assistance
- Creates/Maintains various templates, databases and spreadsheet files, for research and data analysis.
- Respond to general inquires and prepares routine external correspondence via phone, email
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills including English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Comfort using Microsoft Office suite of products (primarily Word and Excel), Google Products (primarily gmail and calendar), and Skype. Previous experience using expense report software and travel booking software preferred but not essential.
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining a high level of dependability, confidentiality, and integrity;
- Ability to work with internal and external groups or work independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability while working in a fast changing environment;
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, strong detail-orientation and efficiency;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and work gracefully under pressure;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work on a number of small projects simultaneously providing high quality work.
- Excellent cross-cultural skills and proven ability to work with multiple people and institutions
Interested candidates please submit your cover letter and resume here. No phone calls please.