This job is not FLA Exempt.
Position Title: Operations Associate
Status: Part Time, 24 hours per week
Location: Seattle, WA
Classification: Non-Exempt (Eligible for Overtime Pay)
Job Summary: The Operations Assistant will work with the External Affairs team to improve internal reporting, operational training, and coordinate external business reports. Key activities include: Salesforce Reporting for External Affairs Team, Data Cleaning, Training, Basic Analysis, Reports. Experience in Salesforce highly preferred, Excel, and PowerPoint. Important soft skills include: attention to detail, proactive and independent learner, flexible, and positive.
Reporting and relationships: The Operations Assistant will report to the Business Intelligence Manager.
Availability: The Operations Assistant will be expected to work part-time 24 hours per week plus additional hours as necessary to get the job done.
Essential Job Functions
- Reporting and Process Improvement: systematic cleaning of database records, training new External Affairs team members in Salesforce, creating dashboards for External Affairs sub-teams, helping report on goals. Assist in managing immediate issues with third party consultants.
- Training Resource: Provides additional in-depth training and support on a quarterly basis, research and implement tools to increase adoption in available tools. (Salesforce, Excel, Wealth Engine)
- Analysis: on-going reporting needs for External Affairs team and cross-org reporting. Overtime manage reporting with more complex needs, and update organizational monthly reports with External Affairs numbers. Assist Manager in External Affairs Quarterly Business Review and documentation.
- Accounting/Transaction Adjustments: ensure complex transactions are accurately recorded and documentation is up-to-date, manage online payment systems.
- Written Business Reports: Coordinate with team to gather information, polish business writing, and develop drafts of external reports and memos.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Deep commitment to eradication of poverty and alignment with Grameen Foundation’s mission
- Ability to gain working knowledge of GFUSA's policies, procedures, and practices;
- Ability to act as a representative of GFUSA to the public;
- Ability to effectively communicate with other staff members;
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required, or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 or more years of related experience, or equivalent technical training, education, and/or experience.
- Experience in Salesforce highly preferred, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Attention to detail, proactive and independent learner, flexible, and positive.
Physical and Environmental Conditions: This position does not require unusual demands for physical effort. This position may occasionally require physical effort to lift and transport boxes weighing no more than 50 pounds. Work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of places such as offices, meeting or training rooms, residences, or commercial vehicles; e.g., use of safe work place practices with office equipment, and/or avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations and traffic signals.
Work Environment and Working Conditions for Travelers to Developing Countries: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to working conditions and hazards which are prevalent for the location and/or country of assignment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is primarily performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to electronics work. The employee may be required to travel overseas and domestically. When traveling overseas in a developing country, the employee may be exposed to: Physical Hazards (illnesses, noise, extreme temperatures, wet or humid climates, etc.) Road Hazards (unfinished/dirt roads, potholes, traffic-related accidents), and Atmospheric Conditions (odors, dust, fumes, smog, etc.).
Additional Comment: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting cover letter and resume HERE. No Calls Please.